Finally! Infant hearing protection!
You now have a solution to providing hearing protection for infants with sensitive hearing and need hearing protection. The BanZ Mini earBanZ hearing protectors effectively attenuate harmful loud noises without shutting out other ambient sounds.
earBanZ are easy to wear, with a low profile and no protruding parts that can catch on things. The wide, foam-filled cushions ensure that the set doesn’t squeeze uncomfortably, and there is plenty of space for the ears inside the shells. BanZ earBanZ have a comfy leather-like cover over the headband to ensure all over comfort!! The weight is also important to comfort; each headset weighs just 142 grams.
They are perfect for all sorts of activities including:
- Attending Royal outings like Prince George (UK)
- Cheering on your dad’s 22nd Gold Medal race like Boomer Phelps
- Watching mom and dad in concert like Blue Ivy (Beyonce / JayZ) or River Rose (Kelly Clarkson)
- helping out to mow the yard or with workshop projects
- going to sporting events, car races or air shows
- water skiing, boating and other water sports
- music concerts or band rehearsals
- watching shooting or gun competitions and hunting
- calming young children in noisy environments
- movie theaters or theme park rides
- Over-ear design
- Provides hearing protection from loud noises
- Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand for easy storage/carry
- Soft head band and cushion cups ensure comfort for little ones
- Recommended for ages 0-2 years+ and up
- Weight 142g (5 oz)
- SNR 26dB NRR 31dB
- Mean Attenuation @ 500Hz 25.7dB
- Mean Attentuation @ 1000Hz 35.2dB
- Dimensions 15.24 cm W 15.24cm H (at smallest) 17.8cm W 15.24 cm H (at max opening)
BanZ Hearing Protection meets multiple global safety standards including:
- ANSI S3.19 (United States)
- EN352-1: 1993 (Europe)
- Category 4 hearing protection
- Peace Doodle
Duchess of Cambridge Kate stops Prince George’s tantrum at the Royal International Air Tattoo with a pair of Baby Banz Earmuff.